* People who use food stamps are almost always buying junk food that promotes disease.
* These diseases raise health care costs for everyone.
* Isn’t it irresponsible for people to eat in a way that creates higher costs for everyone else in society?
* Not only are taxpayers paying for THEIR food, we’re also paying for their health care costs!
* Responsible citizens choose healthy foods to minimize their health care costs that are shared by others.
* Why is it allowed to buy processed junk food with food stamps in the first place?
* The federal SNAP program should really be called the “junk food entitlement program of America.”
* Food stamps enrich Wal-Mart and other retailers who sell high-profit junk foods.
* Food stamp transactions also earn billions of dollars each year for JP Morgan Chase.
* The diseases caused by food stamps enrich Big Pharma drug companies and hospitals who earn huge profits to treat the diseases caused by junk food.
* Food stamps should be limited to health promoting foods, not disease causing processed foods.
* Ultimately, the food stamp program keeps people enslaved in a cycle of poverty, malnutrition, disease treatment and government dependence.
* It’s all about handing out huge government money to the world’s most powerful corporations: Big Food, Big Pharma, Big Banks and retailers like Wal-Mart.
* We could turn this country around by changing the quality of the foods people eat, but the industry has figured out that it’s incredibly profitable to keep people sick.
* The real food stamp parasites are not the recipients but the CORPORATIONS that use it to rake in huge profits at the taxpayer’s expense.
* This system is not sustainable. It will collapse, and it will probably take the nation with it.